This pro-grade power bank affords you the luxury to work, live and play from anywhere. The max charging output of 65W can be delivered from a single USB C port, which combined with a large battery capacity (20,000 mAh), is more than enough to charge powerful USB-C laptops like MacBook Pro, HP, Dell, Microsoft Surface Pro and more.
The max charging output of 65W can be shared across three USB charging ports, allowing multiple devices to be charged simultaneously. This includes tablets, phones, earbuds, headphones, portable gaming devices and more. Charge your laptop and second device at the same time.
Avoid the frustration of a flat power bank. The discreet digital display lets you know exactly how much power is left, while also helping you track its recharging progress back to 100%.
Don’t spend half your day recharging the power bank. The 65W USB-C input allows you to restore the power bank battery from 0-100% very quickly. Take advantage of this feature by recharging using a 45W – 70W wall charger and USB-C to USB-C charging cable.
- 20,000mAh /74Wh Lithium Polymer Battery
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W), 9.0V⎓3.0A (27.0W), 12.0V⎓3.0A (36.0W), 15.0V⎓3.0A (45.0W), 20.0V⎓3.25A (65.0W)
- USB-C Output 2 - 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W), 9.0V⎓2.0A (18.0W), 12.0V⎓1.5A (18.0W)
- USB-A Output 1 - 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W), 9.0V⎓2.0A (18.0W), 12.0V⎓1.5A (18.0W)
- Total Output: 65W
- USB-C Input 1 - 5.0V⎓3.0A (15.0W), 9.0V⎓3.0A (27.0W), 12.0V⎓3.0A (36.0W), 15.0V⎓3.0A (45.0W), 20.0V⎓3.25A (65.0W Max)
- 80mm (W) x 160mm (H) x 29mm (D)
- 426 grams
Supported USB-C Power Delivery Devices
- MacBook Pro;
- ThinkPad x1 Carbon;
- 2 Years Warranty
- Designed in Australia